Monday, November 8, 2010

The Monday Blahs!!!!

Yes,  it is Monday!!!  Already..  why do weekends go by so fast??  Why are Mondays so hard to take??  Is is a physical or mental condition or a combination of both??   I had a pretty decent weekend,  not going to complain one bit.   Always love when I can laugh at myself,  and I did that a lot.  
I was sitting in the van waiting for Saundra to get off work and flipping stations and I came upon a Cheap Trick song,  so I am,  as my nieces used to call it,  chair dancing and singing with the volume turned up very loud,  then Pat Benatar  comes on..  so as Saundra is walking toward the van I am singing as loud as I can to her..   they kept playing good music,  Aerosmith, Rod Stewart, Bon Jovi,    Saundra's response when she got in the van.  You're crazy,   and mine to her,  and that's why you love me..  :)
So I am off to get ready for work..  Here's wishing everyone a fantastic day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment