Sunday, November 7, 2010

Good Sunday Morning!!!!

Good Morning!!!   What a beautiful day!!!  I love this time of year..  The only thing that would make it better is if I had a house with a fireplace!!  One day I will have that house and it will have a fireplace..   hehe,  then I will be a Christmas decorating fool!!!!
Again I can't sleep.  I woke up early, around 5ish but stayed in my warm soft bed for a while.  Now I am enjoying a nice cup of pumpkin spice coffee and watching Rachael Ray.  I like Rachael,  but not as much as I used to..  She has some good recipes but there is something about her lately that I just don't enjoy watching her as much.  She just said on tv.  don't worry about the mess,  have fun.. well of course she doesn't have to worry about the mess,  she never has to clean it up!!!  I want to see a cooking show where they only have a few kitchen utensils and have to made do with that.  Instead of 20 pots and pans,  5 knives, 6 different types of graters, etc., etc., etc.,  Though she did just show a trick to use with the lids from deli containers, put grape tomatoes or grapes in the lid,  put another lid on top and then run your knife through the two to cut either the tomatoes or grapes in half.   I guess a good idea if you have a lot of grape tomatoes or grapes to cut in half.      
Hopefully I will get my car door fixed today so I won't have to be climbing in and out of the passenger side..  Trust me,  it isn't a pretty picture..
Not much on the agenda today..  Maybe straighten up the bookcases,  they are looking a little rough.   I think I am going to make cream of broccoli soup for dinner tonight.   The hard thing is I don't go by a recipe,  I just make it.   Before the girls became vegetarians,  I used to make roasted chicken and vegetables to go with the cream of broccoli soup,  now it's just the soup, salad and bread.  Not that I mind,  Though I might roast some potatoes and carrots and sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese to go with the soup just for the smell.   We will see about the vegetables,  it all depends on how long it takes on my car.    But when I make the soup I will try to remember to write down what I am doing and when so I can give you guys the recipe.  
Take care all and have a wonderful day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment