Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Good Wednesday morning!!!

Good morning!!!  I hope that everyone is well!!!  Are you ready for Thanksgiving??   Does the thought of it just make you crazy??  The answer is planning!!  I know planning is boring and no fun,  but it also helps you to not be so exhausted and frustrated..   I started my planning about 6 weeks ago with the menu, ingredients,  when I wanted to do as much prep as possible with chopping vegetables, etc.     Years ago after my mom passed away I realized I didn't have any of her recipe's written down,  and I didn't want to do that to my own children, so I started a holiday notebook,  and this year I have started working on the first copy,  in my own handwriting to give to my son and his wife for Christmas.   I hope they like it.     Ok,  off to shower..   I will post more Thanksgiving recipes later today.   Take care all and have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment