Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Sunday Morning!!!!

Good Morning everyone!!!
I feel like I have abandoned you all!!!  This being sick is for the birds,  especially when you have things that need to get done..  It was a crazy week and now I am ready for a new crazy week!!!
I did have a great Friday evening with my Boo!!  She cleaned the carpets for me Friday and they looked amazing,  so I treated her to Chinese at our favorite place.. Lucky China in Kennesaw off Cherokee Street.. I highly recommend it..  great food..  most of their business is take out and delivery,  but I love going in and relaxing with a pot of hot tea and then as I told Rebekah when we couldn't eat anymore.. I feel as stuffed as a Build A Bear!!!   We both had the Wonton Soup,  and of course the Eggrolls..  YUM!!!!   we ordered 2 entree's,   Sweet and Sour Chicken,  yes I did say chicken..  my Boo is venturing into the meat world again,  or I should say the chicken and poultry world...  so far she is good.. no sickness..  and we ordered the Lemon Chicken..  with the fried rice of course..  OMG..  it was so very yummy!!!  I think I could eat Chinese food every day..  Since Saundra was working we decided to be nice and we ordered her some Hot and Sour Soup and an order of Eggrolls..  and there was plenty of the rice and entree's left..
After we ate we went to Kohl's..  Boo found some really nice Christmas gifts..  She did an amazing job..  then we went to Target and bought Nik his first family ornament and a stocking..  I got a new Christmas throw and a huge mug..  I love them both..  lol..  I also took care of Nik's Christmas presents..  1 down,   hundreds to go..   not really..  I have already gotten my little buttercup some stuff..   just need to get her a few more things and then my kidlets..  working on one for my son and his wife.. I need to get it finished..  Have to take pics of Thanksgiving foods so it will have pics too..  :)   Once I get everything written down,  it will be easy to finish..   just need to get on that..  Maybe I can work on it some today!!! 
Friday after we left Target it was around 9:30,  to late to really go home,  so we went to steak and shake,  Rebekah got a milkshake and fries,  I got a milkshake and coffee..  lol.. I know interesting combination..   I got the Double Chocolate fudge shake and Rebekah got the Mint Chocolate Chip..  Nik met us there..   he is such a good kid..  He is good for my Boo!!!   He is very attentive to her..  
OK,  have lots to do today..  but I promise that I will post a couple recipes..  I am cooking dinner tonight..  Cajun Chicken,  Cornbread Casserole and Waldorf Salad..  Then the girls and I are going to have a movie night..  :)  
I hope everyone has a terrific day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment