Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Wednesday!!!!

Hello everyone,  I hope all is well..   I have been a little under the weather and trying to rest as much as possible after work.  The chicken noodle soup was so very good..  It just got better as the days went by.  There is a tiny bit left.. it might be my lunch today!!
I have a lot to do today and tomorrow...  I can't say why,  because who I am busy for might read my blog and that would blow the surprise,  but be patient..  I will take lots of pictures and post them..   It involves me being in the kitchen a bit though..  :)  My favorite thing.. 
I will post another recipe for Thanksgiving today..  are you ready??  I basically am,  just need to make out my schedule for when I am going to do what..  this weekend I will be doing some cleaning and making pie crust and baking my sweet potatoes for the casserole..  will also clean out the fridge and take the turkey out of the freezer and let him start thawing in the fridge..
I started my Christmas cookie list today..  I can't wait to smell the gingersnaps cooking.. probably my favorite cookie ever..   I also mentally preparing for the Christmas eve dinner,  Christmas morning breakfast and Christmas dinner menu's and the ingredients that I will need..  What a wonderful time of the year..  I am already in the mood for Christmas music!!!   Hehe..  maybe as I am in the kitchen today I will listen to it..  hehe.. operation hide the remote so mom can listen to Christmas music is on!!!!!! 
I am off for a while.. I will post that recipe later.. 
Everyone take care and have a terrific day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment