Friday, November 5, 2010

Hi!!!

Hi,  my name is Nina and I have a problem!!!  I am addicted to Santas..  is there a 12 step program to help me with this??   I want to decorate for Christmas already!!  It is only the 5th of November..  What is wrong with me??   I bought Samantha a few Christmas Ornaments that she can touch..  I want her to be able to experience all of Christmas..  they are so cute and I am thinking of getting her a 3 ft tree to put the ornaments on..  I have an obsession with Christmas..  not with the gifts,  but about the memories from the past,  of family and friends not with us anymore.. I love the feeling I get when I am decorating and remembering where every decoration came from..  I will try to curb my obsession until after Thanksgiving!!!!  Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment