Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lazy Wednesday

It has been a lazy Wednesday for me..  I had a nail appt this morning at 11 and really haven't done much of anything since I got home..  I did make out a shopping list for dinners up to Thanksgiving..  There are going to be a lot of quick dishes and soups,  I love soup and this time of the year inspires me to make more soups..  I am going to miss making Chicken Noodle Soup..  but maybe I will make up a Vegetable Noodle soup instead with lots of fresh celery, carrots and mushrooms,  maybe even add leeks and some kale..  

I am excited about Thanksgiving..  I love cooking for Thanksgiving,  it is tedious but I love every second of it..  I think I am going to make my own seasoned bread cubes for the stuffing..  or I might break down and buy a package of pepperidge farms..   Maybe tomorrow I will post my menu for Thanksgiving and then from tomorrow until Thanksgiving post the recipe's for each one..  This year I will be using more organic ingredients because of my beautiful granddaughter Samantha Riley..  don't want her to be exposed to all those nasty hormones they put in Turkeys and in Cows..  

I would love feedback..  :) 
Take care all
Nina,  who is taking the night off from cooking!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment