Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Friday!!!

For those of you who don't work in retail this time of year is hectic, annoying, stressful, amazing, crazy, a pain in the behind and exhausting!!!!   I love this time of year,  I try to keep my objective when dealing with difficult people but sometimes it can be hard..   so when we are lucky enough to get a weekend off it is so appreciated!!!!
I have so much to get done this weekend,  but I also have to remind myself that it is a weekend off and I need to allow myself time to relax..  which is so hard for me..   I honestly don't know how to relax,  but I am trying....
Not sure what I will be cooking this weekend..  it feels like soup and chili weather..  so maybe I will cook something along those lines..    but I am feeling a little pasta too.. we won't know until I step into the kitchen..
I hope that everyone has a fabulous day!!!!!
Take care,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment