Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday!!! (Banana Oatmeal Pancakes)

Whew,  this week back at work has been kicking my ass..  I am so tired when I get home,  not to mention sore..  uggh....  but I LOVED every second of my time away..   It did recharge me..  just not sure it was a full recharge..  but I will take what I can get.. 
I have been so tired this week that I haven't cooked since Sunday..  hard to believe..  I wasn't even going to cook tonight,  but then I started thinking about the bananas that were turning brown and the strawberries in the fridge that needed to be used.. so I decided on Banana Oatmeal Pancakes with Turkey Breakfast Sausage links and Sliced Strawberries..

Banana Oatmeal Pancakes

Self-rising flour
sugar
2 eggs
vanilla
bananas, mashed
rolled oats
milk

Mix the dry ingredients together and then make a well in the center and add the wet ingredients,  stir together adding milk a little at a time until you get the consistency that you want.. I like my pancake batter a little thinner..   cook on a hot griddle sprayed with cooking oil..  cook until the top forms bubbles and then flip and cook a couple minutes on the other side..  Serve with hot syrup, sliced strawberries or other fruit..

No comments:

Post a Comment