Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ahhhhhhh!!!! (Teriyaki Chicken)

I made it!!!  I made it through the weekend from hell!!! I made it through the visit yesterday,  I made it to 5:30 today.. I am still pretty sore..  those intense closes are rough on the body,  and the stress they put you under..  So I am home,  in some comfy clothes and chillin on the couch with my granddog Avril Louise.. listening to some great music.. I spent a little time in the kitchen preparing one of my many comfort meals..  something that the girls and I both love and it is so simple.. I have been making this for years..  it's a no fail recipe..  even Saundra could make it.. well.. nah,  scratch that..  lol..  I am excited about tomorrow.. Covington here we come..  hopefully no one ends up in jail.. hehe..  :) 

Teriyaki Chicken

3 or 4 chicken breast, rinsed under cold water
2 c low sodium soy sauce
2 c sugar
garlic powder
olive oil

Put the chicken breast in a 9x13 pan,  mix the rest of the ingredients together and pour over chicken,  I rinse the bowl out with a little water and pour it in too.. put in a 350 degree oven and cook for about an hour..  I serve this with rice,  I am cooking brown rice this time and steamed broccoli..  this is so yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment