Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Thursday!!!

Good Morning everyone!!!  What an amazing day that God has designed for us today..  Sun is shining,  it is going to be warm..  gorgeous gorgeous day..  

The cheesecake turned out so good..  I am pleased..  I just need to get a new 10 inch spring form pan..  I think mine is a little bent,  which allows the crust to get a little soggy..  even wrapping the pan in foil..  also I need to figure out if I am going to buy disposable pans for the cheesecakes that will be auctioned or if I am going to make them in the spring form pans and then transfer them to a cake round and then put them in cake boxes...  a lot to think about..   I really liked the strawberry swirl cheesecake,  it was light and fluffy,  not to sweet..  just enough strawberry without it being overwhelming..   wondering if the full strawberries on the top is to overwhelming..  I didn't think so and it didn't take away from the taste,  it actually enhanced it..  so I guess I will do the full strawberries..  :) 

Next I will be making the White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake..   I am curious about how this one will taste..   I love White Chocolate and Raspberries..  I mean I love chocolate of any kind and I am such a fruit whore..  absolutely love love love fruit..  all kinds,  but especially berries..  :)    Will definitely keep you all updated on the process as it comes along..

No comments:

Post a Comment