Monday, April 11, 2011

Yes, we will take that one please.. hehe (Bowties with Italian Sausage, Mushrooms and Peas)

So today wasn't to bad..  got cosmetics pretty again..  for a minute..  I am sure it will be a disaster again tomorrow..  but I will have to get Jewelry and Accessories pretty again.. so much to do,  not enough time..  so when I got home I changed into a skirt and cami and Boo and I took Saundra to work and then went and looked at a few houses that are around for rent..  We saw one that we absolutely love..  and it's just the yard.. we haven't even seen the inside of the house.. but that's ok..  it has a little courtyard, a pool,  complete fenced back yard and I know that it will be out of our price range,  but I am going to call and find out.. 
So we got home and started dinner..  love cooking with my Boo..  tonight it's one of my tried and true recipes..  quick and delish.. 

Bowties with Italian Sausage, Mushrooms and Peas

1 pkg bowties, cooked according to pkg directions
olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1/2 lb hot Turkey Italian Sausage, casings removed
2 cloves garlic, minced
8 oz mushrooms, sliced
1/2 pkg frozen peas
Parmesan Cheese

In a large skillet heat oil and add onions,  cook for about 5 minutes,  add the Italian Sausage and cook through , breaking up into small crumbles,  add the garlic and cook for a couple minutes,  add the mushrooms and cook another 5 minutes,  then add the peas and heat until defrosted.. add the cooked bowties and parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment