Monday, April 18, 2011

What a Weekend!!! (Baked Potatoes with Bacon, Cheddar and Green Onions)

What a weekend,  to say it was interesting would be an understatement.. 
Saturday night was just difficult because we had 2 people not show up for work,  which is fun..  so I had every intention of cleaning up the mess in mens that is called the jean wall and it didn't get done..  after I quickly finished mens I had to go and zone hba.. always fun and my ocd kicks in when I get to the tissue aisle and then the toothpaste aisle..  I drive myself insane with thos 2 aisles..  then Sunday night I thought it was going well until we softline ladies had to go and basically zone grocery..  just one of those crazy weekends where I don't feel like I accomplish much,  but I guess it turned out good..   makes me miss my old exec's..   I didn't cook all weekend and was so tired and sore today when I got home that I sat down for a second and was out like a light.. not sure how long I slept though.. 
On the good side..  the girls and I went and looked at the house Sunday,  wanted to get a feel of where it was,  distance from work,  and see how it really looked compared to the pics..  we all LOVE it..  so I called about it today and we can go see it anytime after 3 on Wednesday!!!  I am so excited..  and  he said if we like it he can have it ready by May 1st.. ugghhh..  not a lot of time to pack and get moved..  would only give us about 4 days to get completely moved before rent was due here..  I have until the 5th to pay..  I can't wait to see the inside..  We are all so excited..  it has a fenced yard..  huge deck,  I think maybe 2 decks..  4 br and 3 baths..  we would all have our own bathroom and would have to decide what to do with the extra bedroom..  huge kitchen,  which I am excited about..  moving into a house makes me want all new furniture.. lol.. 
So after I came to from my coma this afternoon I went in search of something to cook for dinner..  I stared into the tiny pantry for about 15 minutes and then decided on Baked Potatoes with Bacon, Cheddar and Green Onions..  Hopefully everyone knows how to make baked potatoes..  I refuse to do them in the microwave.. has to be in the oven..  :)  Then I cooked some bacon,  it was frozen still so I put it in a pan and cooked it over low heat until it thawed and was easily separated and just grated some cheese and chopped some green onions..  and then dinner was done.. sometimes the most simple things are the best..  :)    Have a great night everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment