Saturday, April 30, 2011

What an Absolutely Glorious Saturday!!!!

They are all finished and I am so happy they turned out better than I expected..  it was divine intervention how easy each one came off the bottom of the springform pan and how beautiful each one looks..  I hope that they bring in lots of money.. it is for such a great person..  I honestly don't know how I would deal with all that Tiffani and her family has to deal with..  she has such a wonderful spirit and attitude..  we should all strive to be more like her and her family..  Then there is Clete Cole..  another amazing family..  what he is doing for his brother..  amazing how selfless both these families are..

The finished Cheesecakes:

White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake




Plain with Blueberry Lemon Sauce




Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake



No comments:

Post a Comment