Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's Saturday!!!

22 years ago today I gave birth to my son Carey William Bowman..   He weighed in at a very healthy 8lbs 15oz and was 21 inches long..  He was such a cute baby.. Big blue eyes!!  He has always been such a sweet child,  and he has grown into a fabulous young man.. very responsible, kind, loving..  he is a fabulous uncle to Samantha, he is a great brother,  total package.. 
I fail as a mother,  because I forgot to request today off to spend with my son..  I have to work tonight and tomorrow night..  :(  But I will be making it up to him..  cooking him a fabulous dinner..  he requested Parmesan Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta and my special Marinara Sauce,  Garlic Knots and I am going to make him a fabulous cheesecake..  I love making cheesecakes..   Not sure if I will go with plain and top it with fresh berries,  or if I will make a flavored one..  
My kids mean the world to me,  my granddaughter even more than that..   A mother's love,  doesn't matter how old they get,  you never stop being their mom..   we won't discuss a grandmother's love..  :) 
Take care all,  have a fabulous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment