Sunday, January 9, 2011

Again?!?!

So since mid week the weather channels have been predicting a major "weather event"  whatever that means..  It has been crazy at work..  people buying all types of food..  calling and asking for things that we don't stock in the south at my SuperT...   Maybe at home improvement stores and hardware stores,  but not at our store..   I love snow,  but the ice..  they can keep that..   waiting to see what we get..   I am wore out,  yesterday was not stop guest first(helping out on the checklanes),  went in this morning at 4am to set ad and it went pretty smoothly,  but had 7 carts of strays to take care of in the fitting room..  my Kimmie and I got it down to 2 carts in an hour and 10 minutes..  we rocked it out..  cause we're the bomb..  LOL!!! 
I didn't cook Thursday when I hot home from work..  it's been a very long stressful week,  and Friday I closed.   Last night I started Fettuchini Alfredo and my BekahBoo finished it for me.. it is so yummy..  I have posted the recipe before and tonight I made Spaghetti with Turkey Italian Sausage Sauce.. yummy..  I always try to use whole wheat pasta when I can..  makes me feel better about eating pasta..  :)
Friday was my Executive Team Leads last day at our store.. He is moving on to bigger and better things and I will miss him.   To have been able to work with him these past 3  years has been a privilege.  He has inspired me to want to do the very best job ever in everything I do..  He is funny,  a great counselor,  a great listener and very trustworthy and we are all going to miss him.  It was so funny,  when he would close you knew he was there because there was always a crowd of people at his office saying hi or needing to vent about something..  we are going to miss that..  I guess that means we will all have to find someone else to be all that he was..  but there isn't anyone else in our store that can come close to filling his shoes..  I do wish him the best and I cannot wait to be able to work with him again someday!!! 
I hope everyone enjoys the snow/ice and that they are careful if they have to go out..  I am going to play it by ear and see what is happening outside.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment