Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What a Wednesday!!!

So today wasn't a bad day!!!  I got so much accomplished,   Jewelry has been zoned and researched,  everything is out and it looked so pretty when I left..  Then I got to go over to Cosmetics and clean and zone the high end makeup,  Pixi, Napoleon Purdis and Jemma Kid...  wrote down tester numbers that were missing and ordered the ones that I could..  Cleaned all the nail polish off the shelves on the nail polish aisle..  I love that part of my job..  ugghhhh!!!   Played with the fragrances for a while,  tested the Michael Kors Very Hollywood today while in the fragrance aisle..  I like it..  it's yummy!!!!  

Got home from work and Bekah had gotten all the Christmas decorations out and they were all over the place,  so I changed out of my work clothes and got busy..  worked on it for 4 hours and stopped to eat dinner,  then finished 2 of my trees..  Then took pics..  :)  Will post them.. there are a lot..  I haven't counted my Santa's yet,  but I have tons..  :)  I love Santa.. I have always had a thing for Santa.. would love to have my own full grown version of Santa..  except younger,  with dark hair and blue eyes,  nice muscular arms..  hehe..  oh..  I was bad..   When I stopped to make dinner I had already decided that it was going to be an easy night.. so I made omelettes and bagels..  was  yummy..   everyone should know how to make omelettes..   Ok,  I am pooped..  I am headed to bed..  everyone take care and have a fabulous evening!!!   I will post the pics of all my Santa's tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment