Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Have you ever had one of those days???

Have you ever had one of those days when you feel off..you can't quite put your finger on why???  I didn't sleep hardly any last night..just kept tossing and turning and thinking.. I could not turn my mind off..it was brutal..and way to cold to get up.. I was toasty warm.. but couldn't sleep.. to try to get myself out of my funk today I decided that I would make cookies..  making cookies always puts me in a great mood.. not today..  the gingersnaps didn't turn out..  they weren't terrible.. they just weren't right..  uggghhhh..  so I gave up and went and took a nap.. maybe slept for like 20 to 30 minutes and got up and cuddled with my Boo and the dogs and watched A Charlie Brown Christmas.  That helped some..  then I decided I would try cooking again.. this time just dinner.  So I made breakfast..  Biscuits, hash browns, sausage, bacon and Boo cooked the eggs..  She is a master at fluffy scrambled eggs..  :)   It turned out well,  but still feeling off.    I want happy, upbeat Nina back.  I am not liking this down, depressed Nina..  I need something to help me get myself back..   Hopefully by the time I go to bed I will be feeling more like me.
Take care all and have a great night..

No comments:

Post a Comment