Wednesday, December 22, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Do you ever feel like Kevin from Home Alone..  I do..  I just want to slap my hands on my face and scream..  I cannot believe that Christmas is Saturday!!  I am glad to have today off,  just have so much to get done..   I have already this morning delivered a cookie tray to work for the opening team to enjoy..  the closing team got a tray last night..  I shopped for some more ingredients..  and have made Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Chip Walnut cookie dough,  more thumbprints..  only 1 batch..  forgot the corn syrup.. oh well..  and Gingersnaps..  will make Pecan Sandies later.. those have to be done all at one time.. 
Now I am resting for about 15 minutes enjoying a cup of Peppermint Mocha coffee and contemplating my next move..   I think I am going to finish cleaning the living room,  check the tree for water, straighten the tree skirt and straighten the pillows on the couch..  Then it's onto the dining room..   need to steam clean the carpet..  I HATE carpet in the dining room.. grrr..   fix everything that is on the table and then onto my bedroom which is a freaking disaster..    once I get it whipped back into shape I will feel better..  Then I still need to deliver some cookie trays to the nail salon..  got to keep my boy David happy so he will continue to allow me to wear his art on my nails..  :)  I also have to make the sausage balls and get Christmas Eve dinner prepped today..  yay..  and then I think we are going to have breakfast for dinner..  just feel in the mood for it..  not sure if I will make pancakes or biscuits.  I'm hoping that it gets cold again..  it has to be cold on Christmas..  I remember when I was in high school and it was like 70 degrees at Christmas.. I was wearing a sundress..  something totally wrong with that!!!  

Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Chip Walnut Cookies


1 c. butter
3/4 c sugar
3/4 c packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/4 to 2 1/2 c flour
1 pkg semi sweet chocolate chips
1 pkg peanut butter chips
1 c chopped walnuts

Cream butter and sugars together.  add eggs and vanilla mix well  Add the salt, baking soda and flour 1 c at a time and mix well.  Add the chips and walnuts and carefully mix.. don't break the chips to much..   drop by tbsp onto greased cookie sheets bake in a 350 degree oven for 9 to 11 minutes. 

Must get hopping again..  Take care all and have a great day.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment