Friday, July 29, 2011

I Love You, Friday!!! (Honey-Garlic Chicken)

So after a very crazy-odd week at work I am finally off the weekend!!!  Yippee!!  I came home and immediately,  well after I rested for about 30 minutes and showered, finished Debbie's B'day Cheesecake..  It really looks great and smells so good,  and I had so much fun decorating it.. no pressure,  not like at work when I decorate a cake..  that drives me nuts.. I want perfection always..  lol..  I don't achieve it,  but I want it.. 
So for dinner tonight is a quick and simple and yummy dinner and a new recipe..












Honey-Garlic Chicken over Rice

Olive Oil
1 onion, sliced
5 to 8 cloves garlic, minced
2 to 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, sliced
3 to 6 cups stir fry veges, fresh or frozen
1/2 each red, green, yellow bell pepper
1 c low fat Italian Salad Dressing
2 to 4 tbsp honey
1 tsp ginger

In a large skillet heat olive oil,  saute onion for about 5 minutes,  add the garlic and cook another minute,  add the chicken and cook 5 to 10 minutes, until cooked through,  add the bell peppers, stir fry veges, ginger, salad dressing and honey.. stir well and cook for about 5 to 10 minutes,  depending on the amt of veges..  serve over hot cooked rice..

No comments:

Post a Comment