Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another wonderful weekend!! (Turkey Pepper Onion Sandwiches)

It has been a fabulous weekend..  I caught up a bit on sleep,  something I have been lacking a lot lately with going in at 6am 2 to 3 times a week...  I did a little shopping with my Boo and got a mani/pedi..  love my nails..  I am in the process of making more dog food..  they love it. 
For dinner I made something very easy and quick..  I used to make these when the kids were younger..  they loved them and had forgotten about making them until yesterday when talking to Rebekah about dinner and it just popped into my mind

Turkey, Onion, Pepper Sandwiches

olive oil
1 onion, sliced
1/2 red, green, yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 tbsp chipotle sauce,  (I keep my extras in the freezer so just chopped some off and chopped it)
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb ground turkey
1/4 c worcestershire sauce

In a large skillet heat the oil,  add the onions, peppers and chipotle sauce,  cook for about 5 minutes,  add the garlic,  cook another minute,  add the turkey and cook until done..  add the worcestershire sauce scraping the bottom of the pan.. cook about 5 minutes over med low heat  serve on hamburger or sub rolls.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment