Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday should be nap day!!! (Blueberry Pie)

I made it through another 6 day stretch at work!!  That in itself is reason to celebrate.. my form of celebration is resting and staying cool..  though I did have to get my emissions and tag today it has been a very restful, cool day..  :)
I love blueberries,  could eat a pint a day,  and they are very good for you,  not so good as a pie,  but hey..  once in a while is cool..  I also cheated and bought a already made pie crust,  just wasn't feeling making one..  :)  











Blueberry Pie

3 pints or 6 cups fresh blueberries
zest and juice of 1 lemon
1/4 c flour
1/2 c sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp butter, cubed
Pie crust for 2 crust pie

In a large bowl mix the blueberries, zest and juice of lemon, flour, sugar and cinnamon,  pour in the bottom crust of the pie,   dot with cubes of butter and cover with other crust.. seal and flute the edges and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 to 45 minutes until done...

No comments:

Post a Comment