Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday!! :) (Chicken Fried Rice)

Not a bad day for a Monday..  Was able to get 5 planograms done in Accessories,  yes it is Transition time in my wonderful department again..  I set some of the cutest, brightest handbags ever today..  made me happy..  :)  Talked to my bff Kimmy on the way home.. I love talking to her..  so very much..  then walked into 2 very happy puppies..  Dylan is doing so much better than she was a week ago..  the meds and homemade food has helped her so much..  so very worth my time and effort..  :)  I didn't have dinner planned out in my head so decided after I got home to make Chicken Fried Rice..  so quick and yummy,  quick thanks to my wonderful Rice Cooker..  Love it..  and yummy because,  well it's Chicken Fried Rice.. what's not to like..













Chicken Fried Rice

4 c cooked rice

3 medium carrots, diced and  cooked until tender crisp
1 pkg frozen peas
olive oil

1 onion, diced
1 large chicken breast, diced
soy sauce
Fried Rice Seasoning

In a saucepan cover carrots and cook over medium heat until tender crisp,  pour the frozen peas in a strainer and pour the carrots over, draining completely..  In a large stockpot heat the olive oil until hot and cook onions until tender crisp,  add the chicken and cook about 5 minutes,  adding soy sauce after a couple minutes.  add the peas an carrots and toss around to heat.  add the rice, more soy sauce and the seasoning and stir well..  Serve hot..



No comments:

Post a Comment